CONDITIONS FOR REFUND AND FORFEITURE
|The Booking Fee will be fully refunded, if any of the following circumstances happen before or on the Move-in Date :-||The Booking Fee will be fully forfeited if any of the following circumstances happen:-|
- The condition of the Relevant Accommodation does not match with the information, image and/or description as listed on the Listing at the time of the Booking Request.
- The room type of the Relevant Accommodation is not what was booked and listed in the elevant Listing.
- The location of the Relevant Accommodation is not what was stated at the time of the Booking Request.
- The Relevant Accommodation is unsanitary and unfit for human habitation.
- Valid reason to request for refund such as change of university, illnesses, change of work place and others - this must be supported by sufficient official documentation.
- The Tenant fails, neglects or omits to Move-in on the Move-in Date without valid reason.
- The Tenant refuses to show or provide his/her NRIC or Passport for verification purposes when requested at the time of Move-in.
- At Move-in, the Tenant fails or refuses to pay the relevant security deposit and utility deposit as listed on the Listing at the time of the Booking Request unless otherwise agreed by LiveIn to be paid later.
- The Tenant cancels the confirmed booking without valid reason and sufficient official documentation.
|LiveIn reserves the right to turn down any refund if any of the above conditions are not deemed sufficiently met.||LiveIn reserves the right to forfeit the Booking Fee due to other reasons not specified here without any prior notice, even if none of the above conditions are met.|
|LiveIn reserves the right to all final decisions on refunds and does not need to further explain its decision.|
*Note: Lock-in Period means a period of thirty (30) days prior to the Check-in Date as stated in the Confirmation Email where no cancellations are allowed for all confirmed booking whereby the Booking Deposit paid to HH shall be absolutely forfeited if any cancellation is made during this period.